Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions or comments with respects to these Terms and Conditions, Use of the Site, and Purchase of Items, please direct questions or comments to: PartsSpecialist@heritageparts.com
5130 Executive Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Heritage Parts strives to maintain real time inventory on our Site. Item availability on our Site is not guaranteed, as it may be low in stock. If the Item is not available by the time your order processes, we will notify you of this via e-mail. You will receive confirmation once your item(s) has shipped.
Prices are based on manufacturers' published list price. 'Your Price' indicates your discounted list price. Prices do not include freight, handling fees, taxes, or duties, and are subject to correction or change without notice.
Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes or for providing valid sales tax exemption certificates.
Heritage Parts accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping and Handling Charges are calculated and billed at time of transaction. COD shipments are not permitted via web orders. Other terms and conditions may apply to special orders including freight collect, export orders, hazardous materials, special handling or shipments outside the contiguous United States. Any extra charges incurred for additional services such as customer's carrier or special handling by the carrier, must be paid by the customer. If customer uses a personal carrier account and product is damaged in transit, customer must file claim with the carrier.
Heritage Parts shall not be liable for any delay in or impairment of performance resulting in whole or in part from any force majeure event, including but not limited to acts of God, labor disruptions, shortages, inability to procure product, supplies of raw materials, severe weather conditions, or any other circumstances or cause beyond the control of Heritage Parts in the conduct of its businesses.
Products may be substituted by the manufacturer and may not always exactly match descriptions and/or images.
An item purchased from Heritage Parts may be returned for various reasons. The Returns Policy outlined below offers a reference guide to assist you with understanding the different classifications of returns and the actions needed to facilitate the return.
- Customer must call Heritage Parts Customer Service to facilitate a return
- Preauthorization from Heritage Parts is required to process a return or the return will not be accepted
- Items returned are required to be unused and in selling condition
- Custom or Special Order Items may not be returned or cancelled
- Restocking fees may be charged and are determined by the Returns Date Range which begins with the Date of Delivery as the starting point
- Heritage retains final managerial discretion to accept or not accept any return
1. Heritage Parts Error or Cancel / Manufacturer Error or Cancel
- Heritage Parts retains accountability for providing the customer credit for the returned item
- No Restock Fee is charged
- Heritage Parts retains final discretion if we choose to have the item shipped back to Heritage Parts
2. Customer Error or Cancel for Stock and Non-Stock Items
- Customer is responsible for the payment of freight for the return of the item
- Heritage Parts is not responsible for return items damaged in transit. Customer is required to file claim with carrier
- Returns Date Range begins with the Date of Delivery as the starting point
- Heritage Parts retains final managerial discretion as to the qualification for the return of an item
Restock Fee Rate for STOCK ITEMS
- Returns Date Range Restock Fee Rate
- 0 - 30 Days $0
- 31 - 60 Days 15%
- 61 - 120 Days 25%
- Greater 120 Days Non Returnable
Restock Fee Rate for NON-STOCK ITEMS
- Returns Date Range Restock Fee Rate
- 0 - 90 Days 25%
- Greater 90 Days Non Returnable
3. Warranty Returns
- Subject to Manufacturer's respective Policy
- Contact Heritage Parts Customer Service for details