New Oil Kits - For Easy Food Machine Maintenance
Your Hobart food equipment is important to your business, so keeping it in tip-top shape means that you’ll be able to rely on it for years to come. Serviceable parts wear out over years of use, but regular maintenance can increase your machine’s life and ensure its dependability, reducing costly repairs and replacement parts.
Regular lubrication and periodic deep cleaning are quick ways to keep your Hobart meat slicers and mixers up and running — and it’s easy with a lubrication kit direct from Hobart Parts. Our kits contain OEM-specified food-grade* oil, designed especially for Hobart machines.
Hobart Slicer Maintenance
Slicer slide rods should be lubricated for optimal performance:
- The meat grip rod should be cleaned and lubricated daily to maximize operations.
- The carriage slide rod should be lubricated monthly, or more often if moving parts become hard to push. Hobart HS, 2000 and 3000 Series slicers have an oil reservoir that allows the machine to be lubricated during use, improving performance and extending the time between required refills.
- Slicer accessories should be lubricated after cleaning and sanitizing.
Hobart Mixer Maintenance
- Bowl clamps and siderails should be lubricated at least twice a year.
- Siderails frequently can become splashed by food ingredients and should be cleaned and lubricated more often.
- Mixer accessories should be lubricated after cleaning and sanitizing.
GET YOUR OIL KIT TODAY
Contact your Parts Expert to learn more about the benefits of regular food machine lubrication and to get your OEM-specified oil kit today! Part # 00-913102-00259 Find your part at HeritageParts.com | 800.458.5593